Our Ministry Partner
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
-Matthew 25:40 KJV
This is a lovely quote that has inspired a remarkable record of human service especially for Camp Brethren Ministries (CBM). CBM is a Kenyan non-profit organization that was founded on these same principles of love and compassion. Our mission is to glorify God through providing holistic care to the communities in and around Eburru. As a people of covenant, we believe that nothing can be accomplished alone. We need the power of God. Thus our allegiance to Christ is central as is our partnership with other believing entities. This is the reason we have deep ties with our partner link organization David’s Hope International.
In light of the above, we have sacrificed ourselves to the work of service. Our conviction is to do all it takes to touch the lives of the lost, the destitute, the orphans and the vulnerable in the village of Eburru, Kenya in East Africa. We sincerely thank God for His divine providence through the partnership link with David’s Hope International. So far through God’s grace the following goals have been realized:
• A service for 52 needy children (orphans, destitute and vulnerable). This has helped in establishment and construction of David’s Hope Children’s Centre (orphanage with daily feeding program, education and warmth of God’s love.)
• Quality education for close to 300 kids through Camp Brethren Christian School. In addition to the already established elementary school classrooms, 3 more early childhood development classrooms have been constructed. To God be the glory for that huge blessing through gifts from DHI.
• Two meals a day for the school feeding program have also been administered consistently throughout the year as well as the school academic program.
• Through the conviction of our faith in Christ, discipleship programs have been reenergized in our Churches, school and the orphanage. The pastors, teachers, and DHI missionaries have all blessed this work in a big way.
• The Camp Brethren Medical Center continues compassionately with the ministry of healing. They have consistently offered the following services to the entire community: curative outpatient services, prenatal care, family planning, growth monitoring and promotion, HIV counseling and testing, and immunization services.
May God bless all those who have stood with Camp Brethren and David’s Hope International. We sincerely thank God for all those who have prayed, supported and encouraged us.
In Christ’s Service and to His glory,
Pastor Steve Njenga